<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

Thank you for all your marvellous messages and gifts as my convalescence continues. I would particularly like to thank Mrs Onions of Plymouth: the homemade carrot cake was delicious, even if it broke into several pieces in the post. I would also like to thank Mr and Mrs Greentree of Huddersfield for the life affirming poem.

My recovery continues, slowly but surely. I feel as though I can identify with Gloria Estefan (because of the awful experience she went through when she put her back out in a car accident. I wish I could have a similar financial status to her as well, but sadly it is not to be).

So, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, but it is a long slow struggle. As I look out of the hospital window, I can see the first colourful flowers of summer - such a heartening sight. You can't help but smile.

However, this morning, that really, really, really nice Scottish woman who does the weather on the BBC Breakfast programme announced that it will be snowing at the weekend, and that there will be frosts, killing off all those bedding plants.

You can all go and fuck yourselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?